Neurosensory is expert at identifying educational difficulties and learning disorders in children and adults.
As appropriate Neurosensory uses a range of norm referenced psychometric tests similar to those used by psychologists and educators around the world. These tests are generally the preferred assessment tool for the identification of educational difficulties and learning disorders.
A professionally conducted psychometric assessment assists in detecting and diagnosing a number of educational learning disorders including the following:
- Autism Spectrum disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Related developmental disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and other behavioural disorders
- Dyslexia and associated learning difficulties including language delay
Assessment for school and tertiary education
- Assessment for school readiness
- Assessment and support for special consideration at school and in the HSC and other exams
Neurosensory refers where appropriate.
Like to know more?
Could you or your child benefit from a formal diagnostic assessment?
Are you unsure which assessment if any is suitable?
Have you tried to help your child before without much success?
To talk to an educational consultant about these issues and to ask other questions, or to make an appointment, please contact us on:
02 9150 6630 or email us